.Eye Makeup. (2)
This weeks look is for the day time.This is a very simple yet one of those looks that you can wear anywhere. You can use this eye look for any formal event during the day. You don’t ever want to be too harsh with your make up during the day. Keep it subtle yet alluring. This bronze look will add to your beauty and lighten up your eyes. Follow the steps to achieve it! 🙂
2. Apply your foundation or primer as a base.
3. Apply a bronze base . We used the maybelline dream mousse as a base. This will brighten the bronze eye shadow and left it last longer and prevent it from fading quickly.
4. Next apply any bronzy eye shadow colour all over the lid. Again follow your natural eye shape and avoid going too high. Also apply a light champagne color in the inner tear ducts of your eye. This will make your eyes look brighter. Use a matte white shadow or a white eyeliner pencil as the highlight under your eyebrows.
5. Now add a matte chocolate brown color into the crease. Using a blending brush blend it inwards. Keep the brown color darker on the outside and blend your way in. Make sure the blend the two colors well to avoid a stark line.
6. To finish the look add some Kohl to your eyes and after curling your eyelashes,use 2 coats of any mascara of your choice. It would be better if you could use a brown mascara as that would help you eliminate the harshness. And there you are! Transformed!
Foundation(base)- L’oreal, kohl- Clinique’s Quickliner in Really Black, Mascara -The Body Shop”s Super Volume , Bronze Base- Maybellibe dream mousse in Glistening Sun, Bronze and Champagne color – Forever21’s bronze-on-the-go pallete, Highlight-NYX’s jumbo pencil in Milk
Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Try this look and tell us how you like it. 🙂