Hey ladies! So its that time of the year when you’re going out at least thrice a week and you need to look gorgeous yet different every single time. While how you dress is important, good make up can give you that extra edge over others. So we will be showing you very easy,quick and simple eye make looks to help you achieve that edge. All the looks from the series will take no more than 5 minutes. Here is the look for this week.Follow the step by step guide to achieve this look.
1. Wash your face using your favorite face wash or use your make up remover and get ride of the dirt or oil or to take off the make up that you’re probably wearing during the day. (1 minute)
2. Apply an eye primer or your foundation to set a base for your eye shadow.Use your finger to evenly spread it on your eyelid and around your eye. This will also help your shadow to stay for longer and prevent it from creasing during the night. (20 seconds)
3. Take any matte\shimmer black eye shadow and using an eye shadow brush,apply it on your eye lid. Make sure you don’t go too high. Just follow your natural shape. (40 seconds)
4. Next take any grey or black eyeliner (preferably with some glitter) and apply it above your lashes. Try staying as close to your lashes as possible. And once you’ve reached the end just slightly wing it out. Applying eyeliner puts the look together and also makes your lashes look fuller. (1 minute)
5.Next take the same eye shadow brush and dip it in that black shadow and just slightly darken the colour all over your lid.( 30 seconds)
6. Use your favorite Kohl pencil and mascara to finish the look. Also add a light colour right below your brows as a highlight. And voila!( 1 minute 30 seconds)
Black eyeshadow -ColourBar, Mascara -Revlon, Kohl pencil – Lakme, Eyeliner in Smokey Grey – Lakme, Foundation(used as base) – L’oreal
Tip :- So after you’ve enjoyed your night out, taking your make up off before sleeping is important. Now if you realise that you are out of your eye make up remover then dont you worry. A very good and effective alternative is oil. We suggest you always have a tiny bottle of Baby Johnson at home! 🙂
So there it is, the very first look of this series. We hope you guys liked the post and it proves useful to you. For any details or queries and suggestions o requests you can either leave a comment below or email us at email@example.com.